We're a registered MOT centre for all types of motorcycles, mopeds and motorcycle side-car outfits. We're open late every Wednesday evening so you can pick up your bike any time until 7pm.
Lately we have been very happy to MOT some of the vintage motorcycles from our friends at the the Brooklands Museum collection. Take a look at www.brooklandsmuseum.com
How can I arrange an MOT for my bike?
Just call us on 01483-235388 to book an MOT for your moped or motorcycle.
How much does a motorcycle MOT cost?
Motorcycles and Mopeds - £29.65
Sidecar Outfits - £37.80
Vintage MOTs (for pre 1960 bikes) - £25.00
What does a motorcycle MOT include?
The following motorcycle parts are inspected during an MOT ...
- condition, operation, security, and correct colour of headlamp(s), rear lights, indicators and reflectors. Also the headlamp(s) will be checked to see if the aim is correct.
- STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- condition, security and operation including: forks, mountings, controls, bearings, etc.
- correct operation and the right type.
- EXHAUST SYSTEM
- complete, secure, correct type and not too noisy.
- SIDE CARE
- includes checks on: attachment, suspension, wheel bearings, wheel alignment, lights and tyres.
- WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- correct alignment of front and rear wheels.
- free from cracks, damage, distortion or corrosion which is likely to affect steering or brakes.
- WHEELS AND TYRES
- wheel condition and security, tyre condition, size and type, and tread depth.
- condition, operation and performance (efficiency test),and brake controls.
- GENERAL ITEMS
- condition and security of final drive, footrests and seat.
Want to know more?
For further MOT information and advice, call us on 01483 235388 or visit the Directgov website.
Remember, we are open late until 6:30pm every Wednesday.
Top of Page